Top Rookie WR's

Just a quick breakdown of where I have the top rookie WR’s in my dynasty rankings. Any comments would be appreciated, right or wrong:

1. Garrett Wilson
  2. Chris Olave
  3. George Pickens
  4. Drake London
  5. Treylon Burks
  6. Romeo Doubs
  7. Jahan Dotson
  8. Skyy Moore
  9. Christian Watson
  10. Jameson Williams
  11. Wan’Dale Robinson
  12. Kyle Phillips

I have London, Olave, Pickins and Skyy (even).

1 Like

I worry about London. With his college injury history, and now his preseason injuries, is this a pattern?

The problem with Skyy is the crowded Chiefs WR room. So far, it looks like Juju is the only one to emerge from it.

Garrett Wilson is heavily dependent on Zach Wilson’s development, and I’m not sure I’d bet on that.

Jameson Williams is too low. I don’t think he will play a lot this year, if at all. But he’s one of the 3 top talents in this draft class. He may need time, also since there is a chance he will play under a rookie QB next year. But in 2024 and forward, he can be a top WR.

Doubs has a golden opportunity this year. But even if he makes the best of it, he may have another QB next year, which could put a damper on his long-term outlook.

My order would probably be:

Drake London
Jameson Williams
Chris Olave
Garrett Wilson
Treylon Burks
Skyy Moore
George Pickens
Romeo Doubs
Jahan Dotson
Alec Pierce
Christian Watson
Jalen Tolbert
David Bell
Wan’Dale Robinson

And let’s not forget John Metchie, who, if he can recover from his illness, could still have a solid future ahead of him.

1 Like

I’d put Pickens higher than you have him. There is even talk, hugely speculative, that he might even beat out Chase Claypool.

1 Like

The question is the QB play in Pittsburg, though. Worst-case scenario is Pickens will play under 3 different QBs on his rookie contract: Trubisky, Pickett, and whomever the Steelers will start in case Pickett doesn’t deliver.

Skyy Moore has a safe QB situation, we only need to find out if he’s the next Tyreek Hill or the next Mecole Hardman. And Burks also has some QB question marks on him.

But if you want to put Pickens ahead of Burks and Moore, I wouldn’t argue it.

1 Like