Superflex + 3WR league drafting

Hey guys, looking for some advice on my upcoming draft. Here’s the background so far:

Keeper league for the 1st time - basically end of 1st round to all of 2nd round value guys (Hill, Lamb, Barkley, Sanders) have all been kept, in essence having 3rd round guys for all intents and purposes, will be drafted in the 2nd round.

This is a high scoring league with bonuses on 40+, 60+, 80+ runs, receptions, and passes too. All TD’s are also 6 pts and this is a PPR league.

1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 FLEX, 1 SUPERFLEX, 1 D/ST.

Although Fantasy Pros suggests Mahomes, Allen, Jefferson in that order, I’m also having a hard time not looking at Jefferson and CMC 1 and 2. I totally understand Mahomes and Allen are the two top studs and their scoring history is proof enough. However, isnt there value in taking JJ or CMC 1 and 2 then finding a late 1st round QB as your QB 1? Am I overthinking this? Should I just shut up and take whichever QB is available at 2?

Given we have a 3 WR set plus flex and superflex, there are 4 WR’s going out almost every week so JJ or Chase are even more enticing.

Looking forward to hearing everyones thoughts as I’m seriously freaking out in the 2nd position.

TIA!

JJ, Chase or a top QB cannot go wrong. Forget CMC,

1 Like

With premium QB scoring like that in a Superflex, you take Mahomes and do what you can from there.

Lots of good PPR WRs to be had later–Keenan Allen, Diontae Johnson, etc.

1 Like