Second Keeper Hybrid- A Cash League

The 2nd league will also be an 8 player keeper hybrid like the first, However, it will be a $20 for the year cash league with all money going to prizes at year’s end.
Yahoo will be handling the money and takes credit cards. This will be in July.

have 4 players already. Anyone having interest post it here or drop me a message.

1 Like

So tell me the rules/scoring please? And will it only be 8, or could we increase the size if more are interested?

Rules and scoring from Yahoo, same as 1st league (on team age).
Eight keepers, 10 teams also the same.

Cash league is different.

1 Like

If you get more interest than 10 teams, consider expanding. Otherwise, count me in.

I could very well have more than enough for a third league. I normally don’t even mention a new league until July but invited a few who looked like very good fits in personality and knowledge.

This is also a forum focus to add more good posters who comment on a steady basis.

1 Like

What do you consider an ideal league size? To me, 8 is kind of small. 10 is kind of a minimum. 12 is good. 16 is ideal.

Most definitely 53 and to be working in the NFL.

Fantasy league owners, not NFL players! :stuck_out_tongue:

You have your fantasy. I have mine.

Krash Kevin is in and we are now looking at six managers at the end of Jan.

May have to add another league but something different, maybe a more regular 3 keeper league or even a redraft, which is where we get most of our posters from.

1 Like

Six isn’t a lot. I ran a six man league a few years ago. Razor thin victory margins because everyone is good. You have to expand the starters out to absurd lengths.

Not interested in a 3 keeper league. That’s like the “light beer” of dynasty.

Might do an additional redraft though.

NOT having a 6 team league, just saying that having 6 now without really trying is making me lean to a 3rd league and maybe going to 12 teams in the second league to be different.

I would lean to a redraft as well. I have had a couple ask me about it.

1 Like