Scoring setting for incompletions

my league scoring has .25 point for completions and -.25 points for incompletions. should i enter -.25 in the custom scoring setting for “pass attempts” since there is no specific field for incompletions? or does pass attemps count all completions AND incompletions?

Pass attempts would be completions + incompletions.

Most QBs complete around 2/3 of their passes, so with +.25 for a completion and -.25 for an incompletion, you’re going to have .25+.25-.25 over every three passes, or a net gain of about .083 for every pass attempt. Enter .083 for the pass attempt value and you should be close.

1 Like

Why the hell would you do custom scoring? Fantasy is for trying to win and have some fun not for silly changes to confuse people.

Some people want their fantasy leagues to be like…

Others don’t know any better because THEY DON’T PLAY!

Go Away!

The people who don’t play as much are those for whom Axe Elf is the greatest resource.

You SUCK as others proved by pointing out all your blatant blunders from the last year.
Just leave me and my threads alone. No one answers yours. So maybe find a life.

I must have missed that, since I won two of my five leagues last year and placed second in a third.

Have a link? I do…

This isn’t “your thread,” Brainiac. It’s a public message board. You didn’t even start this one.

Axe Elf provides answers, not questions.

Name the leagues and document it as you were asked for over a year.

All here are football and fantasy fanatics. I will be SHOCKED if enen one thinks
a poster should be an inconsiderate bastard because it is an open forum.

Most all football fans are somewhat polite with other fans and never whining little girls claiming it’s public and I can talk if I wanna. Save one. SMH

See above.

LOL!

Says the guy whose first response in this thread was…

Maybe start with the man in the mirror there, Captain Hypocrite.