Replacement for Zuerlein

Have him in an IR slot. Any advice appreciated.

Currently debating dropping either Valdez-Scantling (first game with Rogers since week 3) or one of two defenses. -A big IF. If OBJ joins the Packers, V/S value drops pretty much to zero.

Baltimore or Dallas… Dallas has better remaining schedule, but Baltimore has better matchup this week. Scoring breakdown will be posted in image form.

Other drop candidate that I currently have would be Devonta Freeman (because I have Mark Andrews and Rashad Bateman) and I’m pretty set with Ekeler/Henderson/ James Robinson. Plus currently trying to pickup Chris Carson (dropping Freeman for him) off waiver wire because somebody dropped him.

Drop the Baltimore D/ST. They haven’t capitalized on good matchups all season long, so nothing suggests they will suddenly start doing it now.

Plus, I wouldn’t even agree that they have the better matchup this week, compared to Dallas. The Cowboys have a good ROS schedule, good fantasy playoff schedule, and have been overperforming so far. They are definitely the one to keep, but the Ravens D/ST belongs on the waiver wire.