Rank 1,2,3 WR on waiver

PPR::: Robbie Anderson, sterling shepard, crowder, shenault, Cobb, van Jefferson jr and Sammy Watkins

Shenault takes a huge leap forward with Chark out for the season, so he’s probly #1 on that list.

I’d like to think that the Panthers din’t just extend Robby Anderson’s contract to the tune of $20M in August just to treat him like DJ Moore’s redheaded stepchild, but it’s hard to recommend him over Crowder and Shepard, who are both right there.

The remaining three I would rank Watkins, Jefferson and Cobb.

1 Like

I’d rank Cobb first. With Marquez Valdes-Scantling on IR, Cobb inherits the slot role in GB, and his 2 td performance this past week shows what that is worth. Plus future hall of famer and last year’s MVP Aaron Rodgers trusted him enough to ask management to trade for him. Rodgers WILL use him.

Shenault is a solid #2 here. He’s a talented WR with a great opportunity after Chark’s injury, albeit on a team that is more circus than football.

Crowder is my #3. He’s returned from injury and looked good. Solid floor, questionable ceiling due to the Jets being, well, the Jets.

Shepard has fallen off a cliff since the first week of the season. Watkins has just been “a guy”. Van Jefferson is a guy I’d consider streaming if the matchup was right, but not an every week play, even in deeper leagues, because his floor is low. Robby Anderson is a sad afterthought in Carolina.

1 Like