Picking 4 keepers

10 Team PPR and keep 4 keepers…no draft picks,etc. straight keeper.

Obvious two…opinions on the other two??

1. Taylor
  2. Chase

Options for other 2: It is 6 pts for QB touchdowns and yardage bonuses over 100 for wr/rb. qb 300
Josh Allen
Cam Akers
Metcalf
Travis Etienne

Since they don’t cost you anything, Allen and Etienne. I normally don’t advise keeping QBs, especially in a 10-teamer, but since Allen is one of the elite and he’s basically a last-round pick, he gives your team another area of strength right off the bat.

Nice start!

1 Like

Definitely Allen and Etienne since it doesn’t cost you anything. I can’t believe this is your start in a 10 man league. You’re more than halfway to a championship!

Thank you! Great points

THank you! I drafted allen and chase and traded for taylor last year. I’ve debated akers/etienne so much i can’t decide. Metcalf has been a keeper for years but the qb situation is so bad.

Yeah, they both got hurt last year, so there are a bunch of people here who wouldn’t touch either of them with a ten foot pole.

1 Like

Agree on QB…allen is an exception to me as well for qb’s. hard to decide between akers and travis…both dinged up and not sure what we’ll get. Like i said below, metcalf is a beast but that qb situation is so bad.

I’m sure, gotta take chances sometimes on possible upside regardless

This is little AxyPoo just being an angry and mischievous little Psychologist. Just ignore him…

1 Like

I don’t think “mischievous” means what you think it means. Usually, it’s reserved for nefarious actions intended to mislead.

Axe Elf’s fantasy football philanthropy is aimed at making fantasy football Champions out of als0-rans.

And I’m not sure why you think I would be “angry” with those who miss out–every league needs 11 losers, too!

I don’t think “mischievous” means what you think it means. Usually, it’s reserved for nefarious actions intended to mislead.

You are SO smart buddy!

My IQ has to be expressed in scientific notation.

You’re the best! Just, the best!

I know; thanks… but psst… everyone knows that already.