Pick 3 PPR-1 rb, 2flex

Saquan Barkley vs Tampa
Rashad Bateman vs Chicago
D’Onta Foreman vs Houston
Hunter Renfrow vs Cincinnati

I’d start both RB’s. Then depending on my matchup choose the safest floor with Renfrow or the highest ceiling with Bateman. I’d go with Bateman normally.

Even if you have every faith in Barkley staying healthy for the entire game, this is the Bucs, one of the best run defenses in the NFL. Barkley’s best rushing game of the season was in week 2, and only 57 yards. Sure, he can catch and make things happen in space, but he won’t be supporting his numbers with anything between the tackles.

Foreman is a complete crapshoot. IF he can get more touches in the RBBC that Tennessee has become. Even if he does, Peterson will likely still get the goal line work, so you have to rely on Foreman to somehow score from farther out. All this, keeping in mind that Foreman isn’t that good of an RB.

If I have to pick one RB, I’ll take Barkley and hope he does enough thru the air for something.

Both receivers are solid plays this week. Bateman has done decently the last 3 weeks and seems to be coming on strong, while Renfrow is one of the few regular contributors in the Raider offense. Add them as your flex plays.

2 Likes