So which NFL teams will rack up the most passing yards in the 2021 NFL season?
My top 5 are: KC, BUF, TB, DAL and either of the 2 L.A. teams.
SEA, ARI, GB, CIN and PIT should do okay as well.
Candidates for the bottom of the ranking include:
- HOU (though they will play from behind all the time)
- Both N.Y. teams
- NE (though Cam looked really good in camp so far)
- DEN (great receivers, but no QB to support them)
- CLE (because why should they do better than in 2020?)
- BAL (I see them passing a little more this year, but ‘a little more’ could still easily translate into #30)
- DET (though they might be the positive surprise)
- And the unpopular candidate for the bottom tiers: PHI