New Mock Draft in Yahoo (Late Pick)

Another new mock draft, this time from the 10 spot in a 12 team league:

1. Davante Adams (LV - WR): Sadly, Najee Harris was taken with the 9th pick, so I decided to go WR. With Kupp and JJ both gone, I went the safe route with Adams.
  2. CeeDee Lamb (Dal - WR): No RB’s I really wanted in this range, but CeeDee is too good to pass up here.
  3. Kyle Pitts (Atl - TE): Still no RB’s I like here, so I pivoted to the TE I think has potential to be TE1 overall.
  4. Travis Etienne Jr. (Jax - RB): Not my first choice for RB1 on my roster, but he does come with high upside potential.
  5. Jalen Hurts (Phi - QB): Got the QB I wanted this time, at a good price.
  6. Kenneth Walker III (Sea - RB): Love Walker’s potential in an RB2 spot. Even if Penny starts the year as Seattle’s starter, how long before he gets hurt?
  7. Dameon Pierce (Hou - RB): Had to get another RB with potential for touches. Pierce has a clear path to being Houston’s RB1.
  8. James Robinson (Jax - RB): If Robinson ends up being the RB1 in JAX, I need to handcuff ETN.
  9. Chase Claypool (Pit - WR): A mid-round WR with WR1 upside. I expect a lot of td’s from Chase.
  10. Tyler Allgeier (Atl - RB): Another RB dart throw to support my late drafting of RB’s.
  11. Drake London (Atl - WR): The alpha WR in Atlanta. Who else can Mariota throw to? There are only so many balls Kyle Pitts can catch, and the rest of their WR’s are garbage.
  12. Jameis Winston (NO - QB): QB1 potential at a bargain basement price.
  13. Garrett Wilson (NYJ - WR): Not sure if Wilson will be the alpha in NY, but he has that potential.
  14. Nick Folk (NE - K): Solid kicker on a decent team with a good QB, but no real td threats in the WR room.
  15. Las Vegas (LV - DEF): A homer pick, admittedly, although they were the best choice with the 10th pick in the last round.

I had to gamble a bit more with my RB’s, since I waited until the mid-rounds to start drafting them. If my RB’s turn out to be garbage, I can easily use any of my backup WR’s in my flex position.

1 Like

I have a #10 pick in one of my leagues.

Lookin for Mixon, Chase or Harris in the first and Andrews, Williams or Higgins in the second.

1 Like