Another new mock draft, this time from the 10 spot in a 12 team league:
- Davante Adams (LV - WR): Sadly, Najee Harris was taken with the 9th pick, so I decided to go WR. With Kupp and JJ both gone, I went the safe route with Adams.
- CeeDee Lamb (Dal - WR): No RB’s I really wanted in this range, but CeeDee is too good to pass up here.
- Kyle Pitts (Atl - TE): Still no RB’s I like here, so I pivoted to the TE I think has potential to be TE1 overall.
- Travis Etienne Jr. (Jax - RB): Not my first choice for RB1 on my roster, but he does come with high upside potential.
- Jalen Hurts (Phi - QB): Got the QB I wanted this time, at a good price.
- Kenneth Walker III (Sea - RB): Love Walker’s potential in an RB2 spot. Even if Penny starts the year as Seattle’s starter, how long before he gets hurt?
- Dameon Pierce (Hou - RB): Had to get another RB with potential for touches. Pierce has a clear path to being Houston’s RB1.
- James Robinson (Jax - RB): If Robinson ends up being the RB1 in JAX, I need to handcuff ETN.
- Chase Claypool (Pit - WR): A mid-round WR with WR1 upside. I expect a lot of td’s from Chase.
- Tyler Allgeier (Atl - RB): Another RB dart throw to support my late drafting of RB’s.
- Drake London (Atl - WR): The alpha WR in Atlanta. Who else can Mariota throw to? There are only so many balls Kyle Pitts can catch, and the rest of their WR’s are garbage.
- Jameis Winston (NO - QB): QB1 potential at a bargain basement price.
- Garrett Wilson (NYJ - WR): Not sure if Wilson will be the alpha in NY, but he has that potential.
- Nick Folk (NE - K): Solid kicker on a decent team with a good QB, but no real td threats in the WR room.
- Las Vegas (LV - DEF): A homer pick, admittedly, although they were the best choice with the 10th pick in the last round.
I had to gamble a bit more with my RB’s, since I waited until the mid-rounds to start drafting them. If my RB’s turn out to be garbage, I can easily use any of my backup WR’s in my flex position.