Latest Dynasty Trade

Let me return the favor. You have no ideal if they will be better than now and/or the same on being better than the Jets. No one does. I would look for new QBs on both teams.

Let me break it down for you: We know DJ Moore can do decently even with a bad QB. We donā€™t know that with Garrett Wilson, who sucked with Zach Wilson as QB.

You have posted on making trades rhat you always look at dynasty ranks. Wilson is at 32 with Moore at 40.

That you go by stats. Wilson- 131 points and Moore 111.

Yet you ignore these to say you are speculating on eight bad QBs.

When questioned you change to knowing what Moore can do with a bad QB.

I donā€™t want to play anymore as it is boring for the forum but, Do you even know why you made the trade?

Oh and Moore will be 26 next year.

I never questioned Wilson is worth more than Moore straight up. This trade wasnā€™t that. You are only looking at two players in the trade, completely discounting the rest of the trade, based on potential QBā€™s and only those two players.

I can see you are incapable of looking at multiple parts within a multi-player trade. Why donā€™t we move along before you embarrass yourself further?

Does this mean heā€™ll be retiring next year? :rofl:

This is your third excuse for this trade. Iā€™m sure all reading can see this, why canā€™t you?

A personal shot is when someone is wrong with nowhere to tun. I always considered them pathetic.

Whatever. Iā€™ve given you my reasons for making the trade, and youā€™ve ignored them. Moving right alongā€¦

I have not ignored the three changing reasons. They just made no sense.

Actually, they never changed. they were all combined. You missed that point.

LOL, they all Sucked and so did the trade. End of story.

Youā€™re entitled to your opinion.