Keepers - Need 3

James Conner 7th Rd Keeper
Amon Ra St.-Brown 12th Rd Keeper
DeVondre Campbell (LB) 14th Rd Keeper
Brandon Aiyuk 15th Rd Keeper (final season can be kept)

The league starts 3 LBs and 3 DBs so IDPs are valuable

I can’t comment on IDP players, never played that format myself.

Of the 3 skill position players, none of them screams ‘value’, to be perfectly honest.

James Conner could be a mid-range fantasy RB2, if he stays healthy. I have my doubts he can do that 2 years in a row, though. RB#16 in my ranking (based on 17 games played).

Amon-Ra St. Brown could see some extended usage if Jameson Williams starts the season on PUP. Mid- to long-term, he’ll play second fiddle to Williams, though, and probably even to Hockenson. Detroit doesn’t have the volume to support 3 fantasy-relevant pass catchers. St. Brown is my WR#28, based on Williams missing at least 6 games.

Aiyuk is a dart throw, but one that won’t cost you anything. He’s only my WR#46, but could finish higher if he develops some chemistry with Trey Lance. It’s a long shot, but for a 15th round pick, you can make that gamble.

2 Likes

How are your defensive stats scored?

1.5 Tackle
.75 pt Assist
1 pt pass defense
2pt Interception
2pt forced fumble
2pt sack
2pt fumble recovery
6pt TD

Standard IDP scoring.

I’d keep Campbell in that situation. He’ll give you decent production for a 14th rounder.

What @ZakHH said about Aiyuk. He’s worth the risk at cost.

Finally, I’d give Conner the last spot. RB value is hard to come by, and how many drafts give you RB2 production in the 7th round? I would take it.

1 Like

IDPs are a dime a dozen. Keep the 3 skill players.