Keeper help - who should I keep?

12 team ppr. Start 2 RBs, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex.

Which 3 would you keep?. The round they’ll used to keep them in is in paranthesis. I also don’t have a 5th round pick, it was traded last year.

Kyle Pitts (3)
Keenan Allen (4)
Deebo Samuel (6)
Amon-Ra St. Brown (10)

1 Like

Amon-Ra, easy peasy lemon squeezy.

Amon-Ra St. Brown for sure.

St. Brown is my guy as well.
Allen and Pitts would be on my bubble and you might be able to draft Pitts in the 3rd if u opt out on him. Id be interested to know where you are drafting.
9 spot is hard. already had one of those this year. Lots of potential for WRs but RB ADP is harsh
6 spot still has potential for hero RB or RB+RB
3 spot the world is your oyster Hero, RB+RB, WR+RB

1. Who and What to Draft?
  2. Who and What to Draft?
  3. Draft Kyle Pitts?
  4. Keenan Allen
    (Traded Away)
  5. Deebo Samuel

7.8.9. Was there already a QB run. Does it matter?

1. St.Brown

Welcome aboard!

I’d keep Pitts and St. Brown, and that is all.

I can get better quality players in the 4th and 6th round than Allen and Samuel.

I read the question as which 3. Eliminate Allen.

1 Like

Yes, he edited the question at least once. It first axed for just one, then three. I think maybe he meant to axe which one would you NOT keep originally, but it came out as which one WOULD you keep, so then he changed it to which 3.

I think.

It depends on the league rules, but most keeper leagues allow you to NOT keep X number of players. In the case of keeper leagues where the ones kept get assigned draft round values, sometimes you may just want to let some guys go instead of keeping the league max. In @bacsoup’s case, it behooves him to only keep two, in my opinion.

Disagree on Debo for a 6th.

Your choice, but he has a rookie QB throwing at him, along with an injury history prior to last year. The odds are stacked against Deebo.