Keeper Scenarios w/ Potential Pre-Draft Trades

12 team 1/2 PPR, can keep up to 2 players (of different positions) as your 1st Rd and 2nd Rd pick, and keep up to 1 player as your 10th Rd pick if drafted 11th Rd and beyond last season and not dropped during the season. I have Ekeler and Chubb as potential 1st Round picks (can’t keep both), and Deshawn Watson as potential 10th Round pick. Based on current trade proposals, I believe have the following (3) scenarios assuming I keep Ekeler and try to sell Chubb: #1 R1: Ekeler, R2: Open, R10: DWatson (no trades); #2 R1: Ekeler, R2: Amon-Ra R10: DWatson (Chubb would be traded for Amon-Ra); #3 R1: Ekeler, R2: Open, R10: Mattison (Chubb would be traded for Mattison). Any thoughts? I’m struggling with a decision.

Keep Chubb and trade Ekeler for Mattison, keeping Mattison for the 10th, with your 2nd round open.

1 Like

Wow! All that for 2 keepers? Does the day you draft change anything else?
Unbelievable. :slight_smile:

We have to declare our keepers, or any keeper trades, a few days prior to the draft. Gives everyone an opportunity to look at who’s off the board. Ideally, I’d like to trade Chubb for Amon-Ra before the draft, and then do a tradeback for Chubb during or after the draft, but I don’t know how well that would sit with everyone, ha.

If it were my league, not very well is an extreme understatement. NEVER be approved.