How’s my chances to get into the playoffs

Hahahaa. Ohhhh these damn bye weeks. Let’s see if this does the trick. I’ll just say that I’m an underdog by about 40 pts. With nothing but playoffs at stake.

Watson bye
Olave bye
Walker if he’s playing then Singletary is being pulled.

If you need help with your lineup in the South Beach league, just let me know. :smiling_imp:

If you have any suggestions I’m all ears. Hahahaa

Damian, You “should” be in the playoffs with a very nice job done after taking over the team. IF you lose and score little to be year long outscored by 27 you could be out.

I would not be overly concerned as the D from Zak’s team is pretty sad. lol

2 Likes

True, but the Vandals D looks like a Swiss cheese as well. This could be a shootout.

I really don’t have a good feeling about Goff, Diggs and Hill this week. Would bench them if I was you… :innocent:

2 Likes

Ahhh. So he’s Mr havoc!!!

1 Like

Done !!! Thanks for the advice!

1 Like

At your service. Sir Havoc would be acceptable as well. :crazy_face:

It feels like you don’t really mean that… :cry: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Hahahaa. Nice to meet you Sir Havoc. Good luck tomorrow.

1 Like

Great exchange guys, LOL.

2 Likes

Thanks, good luck to you, too. Looks like a close matchup, and our teams are the 2 strongest this week in terms of projection. :fist_right: :fist_left:

1 Like

So you started Jerick McKinnon on RB and I officially don’t like you anymore now. :angry:

1 Like

Throwing darts and got lucky. Hahahaa

1 Like

I demand the KC Def to score at least 2 more TDs as a consolation. 3 wouldn’t be undue, either. :expressionless:

1 Like

That would suck!!! But as long as hill gets 50 I’d be ok with that.

Can’t rule that out, I guess.

On an unrelated side note with no relevance for our matchup: hot damn. Brock Purdy! :exploding_head:
QB rating at half time: 146.5. :exploding_head: :exploding_head:

1 Like

No kidding. I’m impressed. They looked really good.
On a side note I nailed myself with juju on my bench I think. That’s going to be the dagger in my season.

1 Like

As for our matchup, SNF is about to kick off, and we’re still none the wiser. Win chance still sitting firmly at 50:50. Going by projections, I’ll win 118.85 to 118.39. Not that I’d complain.

Go Gerald Everett! :partying_face:

Told you to sit Diggs and start Juju. But would you listen? Nooo… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hahahaa. Well looks like my secret weapon finally showed up. His name is luck. And he’s tough to beat.

1 Like

1 Like