Help me set this lineup!

I am 0-7 against the guy I play in week 1. This IS my superbowl. I need to win. Help me set my lineup. PPR, 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 FLX.

QB:
Russell Wilson
Matthew Stafford

RB:

1. Jonathan Taylor
  2. Breece Hall, Chase Edmonds, or CEH

WR:

1. Justin Jefferson
  2. Courtland Sutton or Rashod Bateman

FLX:
One of the above WR’s/RB’s or George Pickens, Brandon Aiyuk, Garrett Wilson

If it makes a difference, my opponent is starting Cooper Kupp. I’m not sure if the logic of “start Stafford to score when Cooper scores” is a thing.

I really need help with QB between Wilson and Stafford. Thinking the rest of my lineup will look like:

JT
Hall

Jefferson
Sutton

and Batemon in the flex.

I respectfully request that AxeElf not respond to my inquiry and readily admit that I am inferior in every way. Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

You have the right idea already. Stafford and Wilson are neck-and-neck in the projections I looked at. I would lean towards Stafford just on his talent and the overall talent of the Rams offense.

1 Like

Tough one. If you are behind in projections, you need to bring a riskier lineup.

Stafford has the better matchup. Bills - Rams has been a shootout before, and the over/under is significantly higher than for the Broncos - Seahawks game.

However, if it is a high-scoring game, chances are Kupp will benefit heavily as well. And I don’t know if starting Stafford as a security blanket will be enough to give you a W.

If you are behind in projections, I would probably chose the riskier option here and hope that the Broncos will score more than the Rams. And start the combo of Russell and Sutton. Yes, there is a high risk this will backfire, but unless your opponent has no other assets aside of Kupp, you will probably have to take that risk.

I would also start Aiyuk, hoping that the grapevine rumors are correct and he is the new WR1 in San Francisco.

Good luck!

1 Like

Not crazy about either choice but will go with Stafford.

Seattle is not very good. Guessing Denver jumps out in front and runs a lot, You already have Sutton who should be the one making Wilson’s day.

I would balance things with Stafford in what “should be” an exciting game back and forth.

I would wait until Sat, on the rest. Too much still in motion. Bring this back up then for the best opinions.

1 Like

SoBe717

1d

Not crazy about either choice but will go with Stafford.

Seattle is not very good. Guessing Denver jumps out in front and runs a lot, You already have Sutton who should be the one making Wilson’s day.

I would balance things with Stafford in what “should be” an exciting game back and forth.

I would wait until Sat, on the rest. Too much still in motion. Bring this back up then for the best opinions.

While sorting picks and bets I left out Denver is in CRAZY Seattle, LA is home and likely Buff stuffs the run forcing Stafford to the air.

You get to take score on 2 top players before setting your line up. Like it.

1 Like

Hope you went with Wilson in the revenge game. Then JT and Chase E. Also JJ and Sutton. Flex I like CEH. He needs to prove he’s the guy, and I think Patrick trusts him with the check downs. Bateman and Hall are both good but, I need to see something there first. Good luck.