Help find a RB for playoffs

My Current RBs are below and I’d like some advice on who to add from WW/trade
CMC & Najee are my starters, however I prefer at flex i prefer a RB over a WR

Current RBs: CMC, Najee, Stevenson, Freeman

WW: Miles Sanders,/ Scott / Howard, Murray, Jeff Wilson Jr, , Hines, Mike Davis, Gallaman, Alex Collins

Trade with last placed team for Michael Carter or CEH and give up either Freeman or DJ Moore

What is the league format?

PPR
Rushing Yards 10 yards per point; 1 points at 100 yards; 3 points at 150 yards; 5 points at 200 yard
Receiving Yards 10 yards per point; 1 points at 100 yards; 3 points at 150 yards; 5 points at 200 yards

6 Points for Rushing TD / Receiving TD

If you are able to get Michael Carter for Freeman I would make that deal in a PPR. With Latavius coming back that situation could get dicey. Carter plays for a bad team but has much more receiving upside with NY likely to be trailing all the time…

I drafted CEH high last year and bought into the hype. I stayed away from him everywhere this year and have somewhat been proven right based on his season to this point. I think he potentially could have a higher ceiling than Carter this year? But we’ve been expecting that to come based on the offense he plays in and have since been disappointed.

If you have the room, Sanders is an interesting option I would consider with him being free on the WW. Philly has been running the ball alot more, but again he is part of a time share including his QB.

1 Like

I was thinking about keeping Freeman, and flip DJ Moore for Carter, since DJ’s Production has been pretty low past 3 or 4 weeks and with Cam taking over as QB, I feel Robby might take over the lead role from DJ at least for this season.

I have these as my WRs: Chase, D-hop, Pittman, Cooks

If you can trade for Carter, without losing CMC and Najee and Stevenson, that’s the best way to go. Otherwise, picking up Sanders/Scott/Howard on the WW is a safe and easy way to go, albeit not as ideal.

1 Like