Forum NFL Playoff Line Ups- Wildcard Games

PLAYOFF FANTASY FOOTBALL POOL
Runs the first 3 weeks of the NFL playoffs. No draft, you submit lineups each week per the rules below. As you will note, it is possible for duplicate lineups to be submitted.

Please let me know if you plan to participate.

Lineups for Wildcard round consists of 12 players (QB, 3 RB, 4 WR, 2 TE, K & D/ST) must be submitted by a half hour before the first game on Saturday 1/14/23 kicks off. You must use ONE player from each playoff team to create your lineup. Lineups for Divisional and Conference Championship weekend consists of 8 players (QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, TE, K & D/ST). In the Divisional round you must select ONE player from each team playing that weekend. In the Conference Championship round you must select TWO players from each team playing that Sunday. Most points at the end of all 3 rounds, wins the pool. Typically, we also award a prize for the single player in a given week with the most points that was started in a single lineup.

Scoring on other thread. We have 6 players.

1 Like

We should post Wild Card line ups here this week to help your picks. If anyone sees or has them please post them.

Is everyone still in?

1 Like

The NFL schedule for the Super Wildcard Weekend is as follows (all times CST):

• Seahawks @ 49ers - 3:30p Saturday
  • Chargers @ Jaguars - 7:15p Saturday
  • Dolphins @ Bills - Noon Sunday
  • Giants @ Vikings - 3:30p Sunday
  • Ravens @ Bengals - 7:15p Sunday
  • Cowboys @ Buccaneers - 7:15p Monday

I’d like to but I’m working with intermittent internet and power here right now in CA. We kinda have a’ mess at home right now so I’ll try but can’t promise anything

South Beach Thunder

QB- Allen, Buff

RB- Barkley, Giants
RB- Walker, Seattle
RB- Ekeler, Chargers

WR- Evans, TB
WR- Hill, Miami
WR- Jefferson, Minny
WR- Chase, Cinci

TE- Andrews, Balt
TE= Engram, Jax

D- San Fran
K- Maher, Dallas

Having to add one from each team is a bit of a pain but a fun little challenge.
Picks can be changed up until 30 minutes before game time.

1 Like

August12

10h

I’d like to but I’m working with intermittent internet and power here right now in CA. We kinda have a’ mess at home right now so I’ll try but can’t promise anything

I posted my early lineup. You do have something to copy and paste but we are NOT betting on it. JK/LOL

To make things very easy here are the front page ranks for this weekend.

Posters are very welcome to play.

Sorry and it has been corrected.

1 Like

Made change to my lineup after a bit of fine tuning. This will be my last change unless impacted by injury/illness. My lineup (Winner Winner Chicken Dinner):

QB; Allen (Buff)
RB: Walker III (Sea) - was McCaffrey (SF)
RB: Barkley (NYG)
RB: Ekeler (LAC)
WR: Chase (Cin)
WR: Waddle (Mia) - was T. Hill (Mia)
WR: Lamb (Dall) - was Godwin (TB)
WR: Jefferson (Minn)
TE: Engram (Jax)
TE: Kittle (SF) - was Schultz (Dall)
K: Tucker (Balt)
D: Buccaneers (TB) - was Seahawks (Sea)

QB. Daniel Jones. Giants
RB Ekeler. Chargers
RB Pollard. Dal
RB Walker 3. Seattle
WR Diggs. Buf
WR Chase. Cinci
WR Jefferson. Minnesota
WR Waddle. Miami
TE Engram. Jacksonville
TE. Kittle. San Francisco
K Tucker. Baltimore
D/ST. Tampa Bay.

You’re short one WR.

2 Likes

Yes, no Viking in your lineup and down a WR so you have an obvious remedy. And fair warning, not sure of Mostert’s status as I saw he broke his thumb last week.

1 Like

Thanks. Hahahaa. I was trying to give you guys a chance.

Damn!! That’s right. Thanks!

1 Like

Hamburg Havoc

QB1: Josh Allen (BUF)
RB:1: Ken Walker (SEA)
RB2: Austin Ekeler (LAC)
RB3: Saquon Barkley (NYG)
WR1: Ja’Marr Chase (CIN)
WR2: Justin Jefferson (MIN)
WR3: Mike Evans (TB)
WR4: Tyreek Hill (MIA)
TE1: Mark Andrews (BAL)
TE2: Evan Engram (JAX)
K: Brett Maher (DAL)
D/ST: San Francisco 49ers (SF)

That looks very familiar but glad you decided to play.

2 Likes

It’s okay if you copy me. Learn from the best and stuff… :smiling_imp:

Believe it or not, I did not look at the other lineups at all. Damn, I could have saved myself 20 minutes by just going c&p there. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

ZakHH
Regular

6m

It’s okay if you copy me. Learn from the best and stuff… :smiling_imp:

Believe it or not, I did not look at the other lineups at all. Damn, I could have saved myself 20 minutes by just going c&p there. :sweat_smile:

The c&p option was something I offered Damian, not you. He passed.

I do believe you did not look at my lineup but, have learned from me all season long leading to this result. :slight_smile:

Well, there are some really obvious plays that folks will have to go out of their way not to do so I would say there’s 3-4 that nearly everyone will play and another 3-4 that people are really only choosing between a few options. The key in this pool is try to zag at the right time and not just for the purposes of zagging. Hope we get at least a few more people to submit a lineup.