For the Flex Spots

Two Different Leagues.

Caleb Huntley or Van Jefferson.

and the other FLEX spot on the other league-

D’Onta Forman or Tyler Allgeier

For the league that I am asking on with D’onta and Tyler, I have three players that I could start at flex as well. The other three players that I could choose from are-

Kadarius Toney, Brian Robinson Jr, and Chase Claypool.

If yall could when choosing one or the other, I’d really appreciate the input.

10 team League, Redraft, Full PPR.

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

I’d check on the status of Cordarelle Patterson at game time. He was eligible to practice Wednesday, and he did practice, but said he was only 90%.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/falcons-injury-report-cordarrelle-patterson-jaylinn-hawkins-return/ar-AA13FBcx

If Patterson is back, Huntley becomes persona non grata.

As for Jefferson, he played 55% of the snaps last week and received zero targets. I’d hit the waiver wires for better players than Jefferson.

See what I said about Cordarelle above. That applies to Allgeier as well, although Allgeier would at least get a few carries in relief of Cordarelle.

That said, D’Onta Foreman put on a good show last week, and Cincy doesn’t impress me as much this year. It’s his job to lose.

Of your other options, the only one I might consider is Robinson, but he hasn’t shown Foreman’s upside yet.

That said, Toney and Claypool could become very interesting very quickly, but probably not this week. Leave them on the bench for now.

1 Like