Who is starting on my FLEX?

10 Team league, Full PPR, it is a redraft league, we are now in play off’s, ( 2 ) Flex spots, Don’t need to have TE OR QB.

NEED NOT TO BE ELIMINATED!

Starting-
Justin Fields
Joe Mixon
Rachaad White
AJ Brown
Scary Terry
Chris Olave
( who am I starting on this Flex Spot ? ) Options- TJ Hockenson, Brian Robinson JR, Leonard Fournette, Gabe Davis, DPJ, Elijah Moore, Jerrick Mckinnon, I also have Deshaun Watson but I think I am starting Fields over Watson.
Eagles
Tyler Bass.

1 Like

Watson targeted DPJ 12 times last week; in full PPR I like that. Elijah Moore would be the other top candidate, although he didn’t have as many targets from Zach Wilson than he had from Flacco and White, so I don’t like that as much–but he does have the best matchup.

1 Like

First off, I might take my chances with Watson over Fields this week. Fields has the Eagles, and that is never good for QB’s. Also, Watson has shown steady improvement over the last two weeks, so it might be a worthwhile gamble, especially in the playoffs.

Secondly, for the same reason I like Watson, I like the DPJ stack here for the upside. However, if you prefer a safer play, Robinson is it. Ideally, I’d replace Rachaad White with Robinson and then go with DPJ as your flex. White is splitting time with Fournette, hurting both of their values.

1 Like

I like B. Robinson Jr.

2 Likes