First rookie draft of the year

I had my first rookie draft this year. I didn’t have a lot of picks in this 12 team superflex league, but here it is:

1.10: Saints RB Kendre Miller. Kamara isn’t getting any younger, and neither is Jamaal Williams. For a late 1st round pick, Miller has potential.

3.03: Packers TE Luke Musgrave. Jordan Love will need a good TE, and Musgrave might be the best option he has.

3.06: Rams QB Stetson Bennett. Yes, he’s on the smallish side (5’11", 190 pounds), but Bennett is the only backup Matthew Stafford has. If you saw him in college, he does have some skill. Grabbing a backup QB in superflex is never a bad idea.

1 Like

Agree on Miller. I like the other TE GB took in Kraft for future. I know nothing on Bennett.

1 Like

After Stafford had kind of a down year, I think the Rams felt it was important to bring in an older Bulldog QB to mentor him in the locker room.

'LIL Elfie, up jumped the devil. I have started a new hybrid keeper league you can join IF you have managed to grow a set in the off time. :slight_smile:

I understand the urge to measure oneself by the Axe Elf yardstick can be strong, but keeper leagues are of no interest.

1 Like

As always you confuse fiction for fact but, if you remain civil you are some comic relief.

1 Like