Dynasty/Keeper 2023 WRs Ranks

Come on, man, we talked about a dynasty ranking here.
I offer you a 1:1 flip in which you get a player you have ranked 5 spots higher than the player you trade away.

Something tells me you are having second thoughts about your ranking…

Oh, absolutely. Not least because it would allow me to refer to the Raiders as the “NFL geriatric unit” all season long. I’m having fun already… :sweat_smile:

This is probability, not projection. 5 spots at the top of the rankings isn’t very relevant.

I would rather sit on Adams at #3 than Chase at #8. This is NOT a trade value chart.

Okay, now you lost me. If your dynasty ranking is not the ranking by which you make roster decisions, then what is it?

If Adams is the #3 WR in your dynasty ranking, but the #8 WR is more valuable, then what exactly does your #3 ranking for Adams represent?

How I would draft them.

1 Like

I still don’t get it, I’m afraid.

So in a dynasty startup draft, you would pick Adams a round earlier than Chase. But if, after the draft, another owner offered you to trade you Adams for Chase, you would not take the offer?

Like:

Round 2: you are on the clock, Adams is already gone.
Round 3: you are on the clock and pick Chase.

After the draft, the Adams owner offers to give you Adams for Chase.

You reject the offer. But why?

Sorry, mate, but that really doesn’t make a lot of sense. I don’t want to corner you here. But in my humble opinion, your hesitation when it comes to the trade shows that, deep down, you know that Chase is a more valuable dynasty asset than Adams.

1 Like

If somebody offered me Adams for Chase, then I’d probably take it. Although I’d probably ask for a draft pick along with it. 4th round at least.