Drop candidates or wait?

Any drop suggestions from the following or should I keep them for one more week??

Raheem Mostert, Chase Edmonds, Hunter Renfrow, Allen Robinson, Juju Smith Schuster

Available WRs on waivers are Jarvis Landry, Julio Jones, Curtis Samuel, D.J. Chark, Robbie Anderson

1 Like

You could probably replace either Mostert or Edmonds, but you don’t list any RB options to replace them with–and having both is probably more valuable than just having one. All three of your WRs are more valuable at this point than any of the WRs you listed on waivers, so of the options given, I’d stand pat.

krisboy123

2h

Any drop suggestions from the following or should I keep them for one more week??

Raheem Mostert, Chase Edmonds, Hunter Renfrow, Allen Robinson, Juju Smith Schuster

Available WRs on waivers are Jarvis Landry, Julio Jones, Curtis Samuel, D.J. Chark, Robbie Anderson

Hey Kris, Mostert is change of pace in Miami, Edmunds is hoped to be feature back. I like Samuel but that’s it for this week. Many top players have been missing and the limited preseason affects all, as said by coaches and players.

Following is the list of RBs on waivers:

If you don’t mind giving up the security of having both Miami RBs, dropping Mostert for Hall would make sense as an investment for later in the season, if Hall can eventually take over as the lead back, as many expect. I’m not particularly bullish on anyone playing for the Jets, but Hall probly has the most upside of anyone on your waivers.

Hall is easily the best option and Burkhead short term insurance. Akers is worth having soon I think but risk.

Thanks guys…its somehow not a clear cut pick up for me…but yeah am leaning towards dropping Mostert for Hall…

Jump!! No question at all.

For WR, drop Robinson and grab Jarvis Landry. Robinson is toast, and Landry just did 7 of 9 for 114 yards. Landry is getting significant volume in New Orleans.

Good Lord, this is almost as bad as the guy who recommended dropping JK Dobbins for Cooper Rush!

Oh yeah, it was the same guy…

I think I would wait a week to see Robinson in that offense…Landry is intriguing but I will wait for now and go for Hall.

The Derrick Henry groupie speaks again. Got any more injuries waiting to happen that you want to recommend? Maybe CMC? I hear Saquon has new treads now?

This is awfully ironic coming from the guy who was hugging Najee Harris’ jock all preseason.

And Harris is still playing. You have a point in there? Or are you just doing your daily trolling?

Last I checked, he wasn’t playing the last time the Steelers’ offense was on the field because he what?

That’s right, he got injured.

You can’t make this stuff up.

The last time the Steelers offense was on the “field” was when they practiced Wednesday, and Harris was there. Are you going to make a point at some time, or are you just rambling?

Oh, I thought you said “playing,” not “practicing.” My bad.

Are you going to quit trying to wriggle your way out of the irony any time soon, or do I get to keep pointing it out lest anyone forget?

You’re right! I already proved you’re wrong. We can stop now.