Draft Hill and Waddle?

I have the first pick in my draft, keeper league, Justin Jefferson and Chase are keepers. I have Waddle as my keeper (4th round). My options for the first pick are CMC, Cooper Kupp and Tyreek Hill. I’m think going WR with my first pick, Would it be too much of a risk drafting Hill and Waddle? I realize that there is risks with Tua (my second keeper round 15). This is a full PPR league, 3 WR, 2RB and 1 Flex.

Thanks!

Featuring 2 WRs from the same team will tend to promote consistent scoring from week to week, as it’s rare for both WRs to suck in the same week, but it will largely prevent any huge weeks, as it’s rare for two WRs on the same team to have big games at the same time as well.

It’s a full-PPR league, why wouldn’t you draft Kupp, who has been the #1 PPR player in the NFL for two seasons in a row now–and nothing has changed for him?

1 Like

I avoid 2 from the same team whenever possible and it has served me well.
CMC or Robinson is available are my picks.

Last year, Hill was #2 and Waddle #8 in PPR WR rankings. I see no reason why I wouldn’t want such a duo on my roster.

I would question the decision to keep Tua, though. Why would spend a keeper slot on a mediocre fantasy QB in a 1QB league?

When the option is the #1 and the #8 from last year, though, #2 and #8 don’t look so good any more.

Thanks all for your advice, I will see if there is any updates on Kupp’s health before my draft. I’m leaning towards Kupp over Hill, but that all depends on Kupp’s health. Regarding Tua as a keeper, I’m still thinking about drafting another QB, but I thought with my 15th round (out of 16), I can keep him.