Draft Day Trade 2

Today, I got offered a trade in my superflex half PPR Sleeper league., and then counter-offered, and he accepted my trade.

I should tell you the first offer was Dawson Knox and two 3rd round picks this year for Darren Waller. I countered but replaced Dawson Knox with Tyler Huntley. He accepted.

Personally, the two 3rd round picks are probably worth more than Waller at this point. Waller is turning 31 this year, and he has only played in 20 games over the last 2 years. Even when he’s played, he hasn’t looked very good. Stick a fork in this turkey.

Dawson Knox’s days are numbered, with the addition of Dalton Kincaid. Plus Josh Allen never reliably targeted Knox, so clearly there was no chemistry there. This is why I rejected this offer.

Instead, I went for Tyler Huntley, the backup QB for Baltimore. Does anyone honestly think Lamar Jackson will play every game this season, ESPECIALLY after he got his money? Me neither. Huntley starting for the Ravens is more a question of “when” rather than “if”. And seeing this is a superflex league, I need all the help I can get at QB.

1 Like

Not a fan of this trade but could be wrong.

1 Like