Deebo or Pacheco

.5 pt. Ppr league.
Deebo is apparently healthy but with a new QB.

Pacheco looked great last couple weeks against tough run defenses.

What do you guys think?

1 Like

I’d go with Deebo. Brock Purdy didn’t look terrible last week, and Deebo could even benefit from him, as he will certainly see a few carriers, shuffle passes and short dump-offs.

I’d not start a skill position player against the Broncos, if I had an alternative available. As terrible as their offense is, their defense is one of the best in the league.

1 Like

Denver has given up over 100 to 3 of the last 4 RBs.

1 Like

Going back to week 6 or 7 Henry and Carter were held under 100.
Etienne
Jacobs
Foreman all over 100 with scores.
Huntley and Drake close to 100 with a rushing TD

Game time decision for me I think.

While Denver is a solid defense, do you expect them to concentrate on Pacheco, or all-world QB Mahomes? If Denver doesn’t know better than now about Mahomes, they need a serious housecleaning in the coaching staff.

Consider this from an overall game perspective: Who is more likely to beat you? That would be Mahomes. You game plan for him, not the 7th round pick RB. This is why Pacheco does well, because EVERY team must respect Mahomes.

On the other hand, you have a WR with a rookie QB on a team known for its running game (and defense). What do you think their plan is going to be against a Tom Brady-led offense? Let’s pass a lot so Brady gets the ball a lot? BUZZ! Wrong answer! No, they will pound the rock a lot. in addition, have you looked at Deebo’s receiving stats this year? After 13 weeks, he has 50 catches for 569 yards and 2 td’s. I grant you, rushing is a big part of his game, but he only has 207 rushing yards and 2 td’s there. By comparison, he had 8 rushing td’s last season. Let’s face it: Deebo is having a bad year.

Give me Pacheco.

1 Like

August12

11h

Going back to week 6 or 7 Henry and Carter were held under 100.
Etienne
Jacobs
Foreman all over 100 with scores.
Huntley and Drake close to 100 with a rushing TD

Game time decision for me I think.

Have to go with how a team is playing lately. Also expect KC with the lead and running a good amount later in the game. IF I would have had the time to sort this out on Thurs. I would not have played Akers.

1 Like