Conundrum for Thursday night football- Antonio Brown- sit or start

I have two players in my line up that may or may not play on Sunday, one of which would be in my superflex (CMC), the other a running back (Aaron Jones). My backup QBs are on bye and it just didn’t make sense to pick up Zach Wilson with the same bye week. IF Christian Mcaffery is playing, he’ll be in my superflex spot, but it’s a game time decision. So, that brings me to the conundrum.

Antonio Brown plays tonight, I can put him in as wide receiver over Amari Cooper and play Amari Cooper in flex if CMC doesn’t play, but Antonio Brown decision has to be made for tonight. It doesn’t seem likely but if Aaron Jones is out, I would bump Zack Moss into his spot. Hunter Renfrow rounds out my wide receiver options for the worst case scenario.

Or I can pick up Davis Mills or Mike Glennon for Superflex. All of the QBs have been snatched up, so there’s not much choice. Or maybe there’s another option I can’t see yet, lol.

I would start Antonio Brown over Amari Cooper. Last time, of course when Prescott played the Patriots, Gilmore shut Cooper down and the Pats #1 CB J.C.Jackson has been playing pretty well. One thing Belichick does well is coach his DBs well over anything else.

Plus, the Patriots weakness is run D, so lots of running and less airing out for Prescott because the Patriots don’t threaten the scoreboard with Mac Jones as much.

Add to that, Brady’s thumb issues, the expectation is YAC and short throws will be the norm plus lots of Fournette on a short week with the Eagles run D being shaky. On YAC and short throws, AB and Godwin are the WRs that benefit today. So AB over Amari Cooper, 100%

Hope you saw this on time and played AB over Amari Cooper. :slight_smile:

I sure did!!! Thanks for the push!