Caveat emptor: Josh Gordon

Before you begin to think about adding KC’s Josh Gordon, read this: FMIA Week 4: Inside Tom Brady's Triumphant Retun to New England - Peter King, NBC Sports

Specifically: “Gordon has played 63 games. He has been suspended for a total of 63 games.”

Head case.

1 Like

Too late. :sweat_smile:

He was available on the waiver wire, and with DJ Chark headed for IR, a spot opened up on my roster, so I added him.

I hope that he gets just 1 big game out, as I know there are at least 2 owners in that dynasty league who’ll be happy to trade a good 3rd round pick (if not better) for him.

I passed on Nick Westbrook-Ikhine in favor of Gordon, and can’t really say that I’d regret it after this weekend. Current waiver wire WR alternatives are DeSean Jackson, Kendrick Bourne, Freddie Swain or Kalif Raymond. I think I’ll keep my Gordon lottery ticket for another week or two, provided he manages to remain unsuspended for that long.

1 Like

Good luck. I’ve frequently taken my chances on lottery tickets, especially in my deeper leagues. I remember one named Chase Claypool that paid off nicely.