2024 Outlook.Dynasty 2 QB

Just finished a 13-1 regular season to end it with a loss in the title game of our 2 QB dynasty/keeper League.

Looking for advice on what y’all would do with my roster going into the off-season before the 2024 season. (Who would you try to trade, Postion upgrade, etc)

League settings 10 Team 2 QB PPR will have to cut my roster down to 12 for our draft in August

QB: Pat Mahomes
QB: CJ Stroud
QB: Geno Smith
RB: Rashaad White
RB: Tony Pollard
RB: Josh Jacobs
RB: JK Dobbins
RB: K Herbert
WR: Garrett Wilson
WR: Tyreek Hill
WR: Keenan Allen
WR: Deebo Samuel
WR: Diontae Johnson
WR: Jahan Dotson
TE: Travis Kelce
TE: Darren Waller
TE: Pat Freiumuth

Thanks!

1 Like

Your QB’s are solid, although if you can get some value for Geno Smith, I’d be tempted, especially if it involved a 1st round pick.

Of your RB’s, I think Josh Jacobs might be the one most likely to bring value in a trade. He’s got a lot of mileage on him, which means they will either have to cut back his usage or watch him star breaking down. But he still has value.

At WR, Tyreek Hill strikes me as a “sell high” candidate. He’s 29, and still at his peak value. Maybe trade him for a good young WR and a first round pick?

Another sell-high candidate is Travis Kelce. If you can get Sam LaPorta for him, that’s a steal.

Your other WR’s all look tradeable, but only for the right deal. I might package them with another position for maximum trade value.

At TE, Darren Waller is garbage now., The Raiders traded him at the right time. He is roster cutdown fodder at this point. Pat Freiermuth is still good, although not elite.

Speaking of roster cutdown fodder, JK Dobbins looks done to me. He can’t stay healthy. If you can’t trade him, I’d cut him. Same deal for Khalil Herbert.

Good luck!