Which def start and a WR question

Well which def is better play this week

Bengals at CowBoys or Panthers at home vs Giants .

I picked up Samuel bur I see DJ Chark available on waivers atm . Is Samuel okay or i pick up Chark ?

Thanks all!!

1 Like

Look for a better D tis week- Cleve, etc.

Samuel was picked up by over 430,000 fans at Yahoo and had VG talent before the injury last year. Have to hold, I will and have him in 3 leagues.

The way the Cowboys offense looked WITH Dak you would almost want to start any defense against them, but with a backup QB? Fuhgeddaboudit.

Samuel and Chark are approximately equal prospects at this point; I’d probably give the slight edge to Chark just because I think Dotson and McLaurin will dominate the targets–Samuel is more of a gadget guy–both will be spotty as starters but decent as bye week depth.

Thanks so much both of you for taking time out and helping me !
Appreciate it and much love

sid5171

3h

Thanks so much both of you for taking time out and helping me !
Appreciate it and much love

YUK!!! & JK lol

The Cowboys were playing against the GOAT last week. This week, they get a team starting a bunch of goats on their offensive line. Expect the Cowboy defense to feast.

As for the receivers, take Samuel. He showed a real chemistry with Wentz last week. Samuel looked even better than Terry McLaurin, and that’s saying something.

1 Like

As for the receivers, take Samuel. He showed a real chemistry with Wentz last week. Samuel looked even better than Terry McLaurin, and that’s saying something.

Thanks Ed, just cut him for a D.

1 Like