When being helpful back fires

I helped out a guy in my league that was getting nailed all year. In last place and barely squeezed into the playoffs. I would give him wavier ideas that I thought would help him out and keep the other teams off my ass if he were to beat them. Well. Hahahaa. He got into the playoffs and took out the number 3 team and now there’s a chance we may meet in the final. Can’t script it any better than that.

1 Like

Well done. The reason to advise and teach is what you are seeing. It is a good feeling until one of the students kick your ass. lol

2 Likes

Hahahaa. Exactly. Hopefully some Jedi mind tricks will work on him. .

1 Like

No good deed ever goes unpunished.

2 Likes

Well I’m getting punished I advised that Watson would be a better start over Dillon. Well if he had started Dillon the game would be over. Hahahaa

2 Likes

God I feel awful. I’m never going to offer any suggestions to anyone again. Coupled with my lose in the south beach league this is a horrible feeling.

1 Like

I remember reading about two NFL head coaches, I don’t remember who off the top of my head, but they used to talk every week before games, exchanging ideas and such. The only time they didn’t talk was when they played each other. Got it?

1 Like

And I thought I had a bad weekend. At least we get to share our misery by playing for 5th frakin place next week. I think we should be playing for a 5th to give the game at least a bit of interest. :slight_smile:

1 Like

A 5th place pick for the winner?? I’m in if that’s what you want to do. Makes things interesting

Lost me, not a pick i referred to. It was a gentleman’s bet for a bottle or $20 to make it easier now vs shipping and time. Without a slight wager I could not care less on this game.

1 Like