Weekly Fantasy Football Chat (9/20)

I have Kamara and Henderson as my main backs in a 0.5 PPR league. Diggs, Allen at WR and Lockett/Cooper rotating at Flex. Do I make a move to improve on the Henderson spot with one of my WRs? Keep in mind 3 of the 4 WR are week 7 bye which worries me too.

1 Like

We need to monitor Cooperā€™s injury, he looked clearly bothered by it. Henderson is a player Iā€™m not sure the trade market will recognize his true value, he did get hurt too but heā€™s had a strong handle on the workload when available.

1 Like

Great! I will see what I can do. I appreciate the help!

1 Like

You are welcome, happy to help anytime!

I just got offered Zach Wilson and Mike Davis for Goff and l. Murray. Should I take it?

1 Like

Neither of those are players I would be looking to acquire in a redraft league right now.

1 Like

2 flex league, which two should I start between these five:
Elijah Mitchell
Tony Pollard
Christian Kirk
KJ Osborne
Jovante Williams

Mike Davis is probably the best of those four guys, getting alot of passing game work so he should be relatively consistent regardless of game flow. The QBs are a wash, so yea Iā€™d do that deal

Ok some dude drop Justin Hebert ā€¦ Should I pick him up (I have Carr)
Carr got a better SOS but long term Herbert his THE guy right?

Which TE do you think has a higher floor this week: Hooper, Higbee or Engram (if he does play)? Half-PPR

In a 6pt td 1 QB league, streaming qbs essentially. I have Teddy Bridgewater, Carr and Trey Lance currently. Im 2-0 but someone dropped Joe Burrow. Should I drop Lance to pickup burrow or one of the other 2? You also get 0.2 points per rush, and Lance could eventually benefit from that. Any advice is appreciated, thanks.

Hey everyone! Excited to answer your questions in roughly 15 minutes!

Iā€™d roll with Kirk and Javonte

Hey everyone! Ready to answer your questions, lay 'em on me!

Yes, absolutely, 100%, definitely pick up Justin Herbert. Long-term, he will deliver more value than Carr. Heā€™s put up a couple of great games, but just isnā€™t getting the touchdowns right now. And we all know the refs were AWFUL in that Cowboys game.

I would say Higbee has the highest floor and ceiling. Hooperā€™s in a TE committee (thatā€™s weird to say) in Cleveland. And I never trust Evan Engram for floor

I donā€™t mind dropping Lance for Burrow. I think Burrow has the highest long-term upside of those four QBs. Lance definitely has appeal, but how long can you use a roster spot on him?

Yeah itā€™s a somewhat short bench so with guys getting hurt and byes upcoming its going to get harder. Hoping I can narrow down to just 2 qbs soon. Iā€™m guessing care will slow down and I can drop him in a couple weeks.

Who would you start of teddy. Carr and burrow this week?

Iā€™d go with Teddy, best matchup against NYJ. Carr will be facing a Miami D giving its maximum effort, and I donā€™t love Burrow against Pittsburghā€™s secondary with Tee Higgins doubtful.

1 Like

I lost mcaffrey for a couple of weeks and donā€™t have priority next week on waiver 12 team league. Should I drop Shenault for Gainwell other rbs are Harris, Henderson, singletary