Trade Puka for Ridley?

trade tool likes it. my gut doesn’t

Of course; this is Puka’s last week before Kupp returns. Ridley’s a WR1 all season.

I agree with the gut. Kupp is very old with injury last year and again. He is overly fragile.

Ridley had one good game and Kirk has 4 and 5 points the last 2 weeks with Kirk scoring triple his fantasy production.

I would not even think about it, just me.

Assuming a ppr league, I would stick with Puka…I don’t see him fade away with Kupp back…also depends on who else is on your roster?

thanks all for the input!

I feel the same way about RIdley, Axe, on its face! I just haven’t seen it yet. Ridley has really only put in one solid game like you say SoBe- really only one half. and that’s not just output, but volume of targets/routes/etc. I would consider Ridley fragile, too, for the record.

It’s half PPR! my other WRs are great - Olave, Gabe Davis, Tank Dell, Shaheed, and Kirk who I am also shopping. RBs are ok but lost chubb, got walker and Rhamondre in there everyweek. Also have Gus/Justice. I got Fields so I’m unfortunately 1-2. just picked up stroud.

regardless I don’t see much drop off in routes when kupp is back - sure they can’t both man the slot but they are both probably better than Tutu Atwell on the outside.

1 Like