NFC North Preview

Rolling along with my preseason predictions, this time with the NFC North:

1. Green Bay Packers (13-4 last season): Aside from losing Davante Adams, where are the Packers now? They still have two solid RB’s in Aaron Jones and AJ Dillon, and expect them to ride these two horses till they drop, both in rushes and receptions. Prediction: 13-4 again, division winner in the weakest NFC division,

2. Minnesota Vikings (8-9 last season): Moving to a pass-first offense will help this team, but not enough. Prediction: 9-8, wild card potential, but not strong.

3. Detroit Lions (3-13-1 last season): The Lions aren’t too bad on fantasy paper, but their record screams another story. Take the passing game on this team, as they struggle from behind all year. Prediction: 5-12.

4. Chicago Bears (6-11 last season): Where is the improvement here? Allen Robinson gone and added Velus Jones? Justin Fields stepping up isn’t enough to improve this dumpster fire. Prediction: 4-13.

P.S. My win-loss predictions are based on the strength/weaknesses of the teams, not an in-depth rundown of the schedule.

1 Like

Maybe a bit stronger if they played all 17 games… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

(Sorry :sweat_smile: )

1 Like

Ok, I fixed it. Smartass. :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh, absolutely. :sweat_smile:

The Packers are a bit of a wildcard this year. Could finish 13-4 (as a Cheesehead, I certainly hope so), could finish 11-6.

And much as it pains me to admit it, the Vikings could give them a challenge for the division title this year. Because 10-7 or 11-6 is well in the realm of possibility for them.

1 Like

I just don’t see the Vikings as having improved enough to challenge the Packers.