Name My #6 and #7 Starters?

It is a very much helter skelter week #1 with many proven vets being off, It does not make things any easier to sort out week #2 lineups but here we go:

Both spots can be RB or WR and projections are mostly within a point.

RB- Etienne and Jacobs.
WR- M Brown, C Samuel, D London, E Moore or D Mooney.

Mooney got rained out last week in horrible storms causing 17 throws, Other than that and Flaco in NY they very talented starters.

Pick any 2 of 7?

This is Very Important as I play Ed from here this weekend and MUST kick his ass.
JK/LOL

You have to start Jacobs. Ed talked him down all offseason, so it would make for a great story either way: if he now helps you beating him. Or busts entirely, giving Ed a big W. :smiling_imp:

ETN carries a question mark after last week. I’d bench him for another week or two, if you have alternatives (and you do).

Alongside Jacobs, I would start Samuel, or Hollywood Brown, if you believe Samuel’s week 1 performance was a fluke (I don’t think so, tbh).

1 Like

Jacobs was a gift. He is 24, expiring contract and coach will run him An LOT!
Etienne missed 2 scores on a drop and bad throw but will wive it a week.

Brown is #2, Do not believe his throws last week.

Many good options, one of which was scheduled to be sent to you with Ertz.

See what ya missed.

ZakHHRegular

1h

You have to start Jacobs. Ed talked him down all offseason, so it would make for a great story either way: if he now helps you beating him. Or busts entirely, giving Ed a big W. :smiling_imp:

ETN carries a question mark after last week. I’d bench him for another week or two, if you have alternatives (and you do).

Alongside Jacobs, I would start Samuel, or Hollywood Brown, if you believe Samuel’s week 1 performance was a fluke (I don’t think so, tbh).

I know Samuel very well from a couple years ago, He is only 26 and IF the same he could be a special player. We will see.

Etienne and Marquise Brown are your two best starts of the seven players listed.

Why not Jameson Williams and Brian Robinson?

laughter

1 Like