Keepers in Superflex

I have a keeper question for you all. Full PPR Superflex (1QB and another in Superflex) with 4 flex slots. I can keep 3 players. 10 teams. The keepers would be considered my first 3 picks.
I have:
Dak
Dalvin C
Kamara
Kelce
Chubb
Swift
Diggs
A Robinson

I’m leaning Kelce, Dalvin and either Kamara or Dak. Thoughts? Thanks!

1 Like

I would personally always keep a QB in a SF Keeper and two RBs. I’d lean towards Dak, Dalvin, and Chubb if I was in your situation

2 Likes

I think I would go Dak, Dalvin, Kelce. A Rob is tempting, but you’re going to have a much more difficult time replacing the others

3 Likes

Dak, Dalvin, Kelce for me. I understand Chubb or AR arguments but in a 10 team league having that enormous advantage at TE can be the difference even in superflex. Everyones keepers will be very good, you need to differentiate yourself from the pack. Good luck!

3 Likes

I’m assuming a lot of QBs will be kept, so would lean towards Dak and then the next two highest ranked players (Cook and Kamara). With that many FLEX spots, I like to get as many top RBs as I can, as the pool of usable RBs dries up quickly.

Would also look at where you’re picking in the draft order and which players are likely to be available with your first couple of picks, as that can sometimes influence things. (Maybe Kelce would still be available at your first pick?)

1 Like

I’m keeping Dak, Cook and Kamara in your situation and it’s really not that close for me. If your league mates know what they are doing then QBs and RBs will be scarce to start the draft. Kelce is tempting in a 10 teamer but finding value at that position while loading up at QB/WR/RB is a great recipe for success.

2 Likes

Only 3 keepers? Dak, Dalvin and Kelce.

I’d keep Dak, Cook and Kamara. You’re keeping an elite QB, and two top 5 RBs. All three of these players would be 1st round picks in a SF startup. Hope that helps!

Kelce, Dak, Dalvin top 2 rb, top TE, and top 5 qb… lock it up