Jon Taylor Update

• Staying around team facilities

Taylor (ankle) has been at the Colts’ team facilities rehabbing and attending meetings, James Boyd of The Athletic reports.

Advice: Taylor wants to be traded but isn’t holding out, and recent comments from GM Chris Ballard suggest the Colts still hope the running back will change his mind and end up playing for the team at some point after Week 4. He’s ineligible for the first four games while on the reserve/PUP list, with his slower-than-expected rehab from late-January ankle surgery playing a big role in the complicated situation. If Taylor is eventually medically cleared and removed from the PUP list, he’d have to report to the Colts for at least the final six games of 2023 to accrue a season and become a free agent next year. For now, the Colts head into Week 1 with Deon Jackson, Evan Hull and possibly Zack Moss (arm) as their running backs against the Jaguars. Rotowire.com Yesterday, 2:19 pm

[](Yahoo

1 Like

I have him in an 8 keeper league where I drafted young for future. He can sit out the year and make a ton of money with likely a team he will be great with. Not a bad stash.

I have no shares of Taylor, but I do have some Deon “Prime Time” Jackson. I’m more than happy to see this problem linger.

I will see your Jackson and raise you a Moss, who I added a few days ago. He will be the main RB by next week and maybe now or a split.

CBS Fantasy is saying that Taylor will be playing in week 5.

1 Like

Now he becomes legit trade or keeper player. He is a top 5 value in dynasty and serious keeper leagues.

1 Like

Ok but let’s say he plays for Miami starting week 5 is he an RB1 going forward? I think so, but prob RB2or FLEX with colts if he plays unless he signs a long term deal then RB1. Opinions?

Taylor is a RB 1 no matter where he plays but would be better in Miami says the Dolphins Phinatic. :sunglasses: