I don't have AJ Brown this week!

I have 3 guys I can use for a WR slot. The league I’m in allows us to use TE in a WR slot.
TJ Hockenson, Dalton Kincaid or JuJu. Currently I plan to go with Kincaid. Allen seems to like throwing to him lately. TJ is second mainly because I don’t have a lot of faith in Minnesota’s passing game. What are your thoughts? Thank you kindly for the help folks.

1 Like

this is easy, i think you are over thinking here. Go with KINCAID. Every other throw is basically going his way

Play them both Hockenson got 12 targets from Dobbs. And Dobbs liked McBride. . He’ll love hockenson.

1 Like

It’s a coin toss between TJ and Kincaid. Last 4 weeks, 0.05 points difference. I pick this on their opponents: Kincaid against Denver looks more appealing than TJ versus New Orleans. Even then, what if the Vikes and Saints get into a shootout, while the Bills take a big early lead and then milk clock the rest of the way?

Either go with your gut, or flip a coin. Both are the correct answer.

1 Like

Agree with Damian and Ed. There is no wrong choice. I favor Kincaid by a bit as I have been touting him since college. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Excellent point. Take TJ.
Wink

1 Like