Great Free Agency Run Down

PFF does a great and complete job here and I believe everyone can access it.

I love what they post on Atlanta’s biggest need- EVERYTHING.

1 Like

Admittedly, Atlanta is in desperate need for everything on defense. Easily one of the more pathetic defenses I saw this season.

But their offense looked a little better with QB Desmond Ridder. Yes, he looked like a rookie, although he did show some chemistry with Drake London that Marcus Mariota never had. With Kyle Pitts returning, that can only help the young QB, assuming they don’t want to blow draft capital or free agent money on yet another QB.

Their running game started to look pretty solid too. If they could improve their run blocking, Tyler Allgeier could be their answer.

Yeah, their rumored picks are all over the place. They do have cap space and could have a better indication with FA.

1 Like

Good film on London being led to getting killed over the middle and the top of the line overall skill set. He could be a top 5 WR with any semblance of a QB.

1 Like

I agree with you on London. When I traded Jaylen Waddle for London and a draft pick midseason, I was a little concerned, but London showed me something towards the end. He’ll be a good one, if either Ridder improves or they get a good QB.