Forum NFL Playoff Line Ups- Wildcard Games

Excellent site link to the scoreboard – thanks for sharing. Oh, but Mr. Etienne just whispered sadly in my ear that they do not credit his 100 yard bonus.

Fantastic fantasy day for Dicker the Kicker, but alas he missed the field goal that the Chargers desperately needed IRL. I also feel like Mr. Dicker should get an extra point (or perhaps just a gold star and a pat on the head) for making a tackle. Gonna miss the Dicker in the next round.

1 Like

Thanks for the correction. I just wanted a quick look at how things were standing and did not take the time to look up scoring rules.

Here’s my updated data with the info from all of Sunday’s games:

|QB|Josh Allen| 314 passing yards, 3 pass td’s, 2 int’s, 22 rushing yards, 27.76 points
|RB|Austin Ekeler| 13 carries, 35 yards, 2 td’s, 2 catches, 8 yards, 17.3 points
|RB|Saquon Barkley| 9 carries, 53 yards, 2 td’s, 5 catches, 56 yards, 25.4 points
|RB|Joe Mixon| 11 carries, 39 yards, 3 catches, 17 yards, 7.1 points
|WR|Justin Jefferson| -2 passing yards, 7 catches, 47 yards, 8.12 points
|WR|Ceedee Lamb|
|WR|Tyler Lockett| 6 catches, 39 yards, 6.9 points
|WR|Christian Kirk| 8 catches, 78 yards, 1 td, 17.8 points
|TE|George Kittle| 2 catches, 37 yards, 6.7 points
|TE|Cade Otton|
|K|Jason Sanders| 3 FG’s, 2 XP’s, 11 points
|DST|Baltimore| 24 points allowed, 1 fumble recovered

I was invited late to play NFL playoff challenge in a group of 8. My 8 players scored 137 and I’m in first by 16.

However, my rank of all playing is 14,952. Not as good as I thought but, have been told there are over 2 mil playing. A friend ranked 1, 540, 792 and quit.

My Sunday picks were mostly good.

QB Allen- 28
RB Barkley- 25.4
WR Chase- 18;0
WR Hill- 12.9
TE Andrews- 9.8
WR Jefferson- 8.1

The worst pick was the best player in fantasy. I can live with that.

1 Like

Zak, are we ready to make picks for week #2?

It would help to know who will be the 8th team. :sweat_smile:
I’ll probably post my lineup on Thursday.

1 Like

Nope, not until tonight’s game is over. Please note, not ALL the scores listed above are accurate. A few are just slightly off (Ex: T. Hill scored 10.9, J, Sanders MIA K scored 14.5, Josh Allen’s scored 27.6). I’ll post scores tomorrow. I recommend all lineups be submitted to be via email and I will post them all on Saturday. I will not be posting my lineup here until the deadline. I will timestamp my lineup though so it can be confirmed that my lineup was not altered as others submitted theirs.

1 Like

Don’t give up! Week 1 scores mean absolutely nothing in the Playoff Challenge! Week 2 scores double, week 3’s triple, week 4’s quadruple! It is more than worth it to pick bye-week players who score 0 in week 1, to collect their future multipliers!

Don’t remove players who will be getting a 2x Bonus unless you have to,
the multipliers will keep increasing. If you take them out, they go back to 1x.

RW

2 Likes

Good to know. Thanks for the detail!

Like the first week, do we need to have one player from every team playing?

No any players you want. I started 5 Eagles. They get 0’s this week but they will all get double points next week, triple points week 3, 4x points for Superbowl.

No any players you want. I started 5 Eagles. They get 0’s this week but they will all get double points next week, triple points week 3, 4x points for Superbowl. I am talking about the nfl.com “Playoff Challenge” not the league here on fantasypros. In the fantasypros league, yes we will use one player from each team again. There will only be 8 teams so 8 players.

1 Like

Ok, this part was misleading. I didn’t know about the doubling rules, plus the had to have one player on each team.

Oh boy… :see_no_evil:

1 Like

If there are only 8 players, what is the roster makeup?

NEW THREAD STARTED for week 2. Do not confuse our forum game with the NFL game.

1 Like

the Playoff Challenge rules from NFL.com with multiplier for each week you keep a player in your lineup DO NOT apply to this pool. I think most everyone knows that but just wanted to be sure. This week you will pick ONE player from each of the 8 teams playing to fill your lineup (QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, TE, K, D/ST). Your lineup must be submitted by 3pm CST Saturday 1/21/23. Please submit lineups to blffan4@gmail.com. I will post all on the site by kickoff Saturday. Please let me know if you have any questions. There is a new string for the Divisional Rd.

Total scores from the Wildcard Rd:
kevinhalla 176.55
Richmond Webb 176.05
SoBe717 168.8
ZakHH 168.8
blffan4 162.4
edmcgon 161
August 12 154.75

Remember, it’s most points after 3 weeks that wins. Our scores were on the low end of the scores of the offline pool I’ve run for 15-20 years. Top score for this week in that pool was 224.3 and kevinhalla’s score would be good for 13th (out of 20) in the pool after 1 week. I did much better in that pool scoring 186.8 but made a last minute change that cost me a score of 210 (D’oh!).

Here’s the perfect lineup for the Wildcard week:

QB: Prescott (Dall) 41.65
RB: Barkley (NYG) 25.4
RB: McCaffrey (SF) 22.6
RB: JK Dobbins (Balt) 18.5
WR: Metcalf (Sea) 34.6
WR: G. Davis (Buff) 22.3
WR: C. Kirk (Jax) 17.8
WR: J. Jones (TB) 15.9
TE: G. Everett (LAC) 21.9
TE: Hockenson (Minn) 19.9
K: J. Sanders (Mia) 14.5
D: Bengals (Cin) 20
TOTAL: 275.05

1 Like

Congrats to Kevin and Tim on week one picks but, can you keep the lead? :slight_smile:

1 Like

sweet Picked right back up from week 17. Things are looking good!!! Hahahaa

1 Like

Ya know Damian if this keeps up you and I can play another F’n consolation game for the Super Bowl Won’t that be fun? lol

1 Like