Early Look at 2023 Top 12 Rookies to Draft

https://www.dynastynerds.com › 2023-1qb-mock-draft-…

3 days ago — 2023 1QB Mock Draft 1.0 – Round 1 · 1.01 Bijan Robinson, RB, 6’0″ 220 · 1.02 Jahmyr Gibbs, RB, 5’11” 201 · 1.03 Jordan Addison, WR, 6’0″ 174 · 1.04 …

The bad draft rookie success this year will very likely carry over into next season’s great draft. RBs Hall, Walker, Pierce and red shirt Etienne have made their mark with more likely developing by next year.

WRs Olave, London, Wilson, Pickins and others have shown they are stars in the making but need a decent QB and O to throw them the damn ball.

The top 12 listed in my VG read link were for dynasty. However, I believe keepers and even redraft leagues will now be catching “rookie fever” in 2023. The question is how high they will be drafted.

1 Like

Both of my dynasty leagues are superflex, so I need a perspective with more QB’s going in the first round. But it is nice to see there’ll be good RB’s available when I draft in later rounds.

If you are giving up your pick in the keeper league send it to me.

Are you asking ME for a trade? Seriously?

That noise you are hearing is me backing up the Brinks truck to your front door…

BrinksTruck

LOL, I know better as you have no idea of player value. Just answered your comment.

I have a great idea of player value! Have I ever offered you anything of value? Of course not! :money_mouth_face:

You do understand that as commissioner the no value trades ain’t flyin.

1 Like

You’re such a buzz kill! :money_mouth_face:

Yeah, reality does suck. lol