Dynasty trade help 1 qb full per

I am currently sitting at 4-4 but have been a top 4 team every year. I recently traded to get cooks. my team consist of Prescott, Watson, Lance, d cooks, n Chubb, Javonte Williams, aj Dillon, j cook, aj brown, j Jefferson, Sutton, Godwin, Hockenson. I was recently offered Joe Mixon for Javonte Williams. The other team is obviously in rebuild mode. Javonte is 4 years younger than Mixon but this might just put me in position to win it this year. Deal or no Deal?

What is your starting lineup requirements. 2 WR 2 RB 2 Flex or 3 WR 2 & 2?

I’ll assume 2 Wr 2RB and 2 Flex

I’d keep Williams. You have Cook and Chubb as starting RB. Jefferson and Brown as starting WR. Godwin and Sutton/Dillon as Flex. Suttons schedule ROS is favourable for WR.

Bengals have been leaning to the pass the last 2 weeks and Mixon has suffered because of this.

It’s 1 qb, 2 rbs, 2 wr, 1 te, 1 flex, 1 d, 1 k.

I’d stick with Williams then. You have Godwin as your flex and Sutton or Dillon in case of injury.

Mixon is reaching the RB cliff at 26. Will be 27 next season.

1 Like

I’d keep Javonte. Your RB room looks good, but it’s not the youngest. Chubb is 26 and may be good for one more season. Cook is 27 and on his last legs.

If you now replace 22 year old Javonte Williams with 26 year old Joe Mixon, you will get an ugly problem at RB very soon. Especially since you will be drafting late next year, so all the top rookie RBs will be off the board.

Mixon certainly improves your chances for a successful playoff run, but he still won’t guarantee you the title. If you want to give it a shot, do it. But the price you pay on the long run is high.

1 Like