About the Trade Advice category

Post your trades ideas for debate/discussion and get advice for trade ideas.

someone offer a trade Clyde Edwards and Justin Jeffreys for Austin ekler. what do you think??

i wll be giving up austin ekler for clyde edwards and justin jefferson

1 Like

PPR: Offered Waddle for Melvin Gordon? Gordon is my RB4…Thoughts?

Personally, I like Waddle a lot this year with some eventual Tyreek Hill style skillset. He will only get better this year, I’d say do it. I have a trade question of my own: Offered Joe Mixon for Antonio Gibson in Non-PPR. Gibson is currently my RB2. Thoughts?

Dynasty-PPR
Would you make this trade?
He offered me
Derreck Henry
Alvin Kamara
Jaylen Waddle

for my
Christian McCaffrey
Joe Mixon
DK Metcalf

Any advise??

I thought about countering with
My
Joe Mixon
DK Metcalf

for his
Alvin Kamara
Jaylen Waddle

Would love your opinion.

Thank you.

Ive been asked to trade Nick Chubb for Devante Adams and I’m very intrigued. My other RBs are Barkley, Hunt, Gordon, Dobbins, and Rachaad White. and my WRs are A.J. Brown, Sutton, Nico Collins, Rondale Moore, Jakobi Meyers, KJ Osborn. Should i make this trade its 14 team league and 0.5ppr. or should i trade another RB like hunt, gordon or dobbins for another wr? What would you do.?

1 Like

Have someone in a half PPR offering me CMC and Dillon for Najee and Kamara. It seems like a good trade to me but advice?

1 Like

thinking of trading allen robinson for JK dobbins. What you think? Yahoo PPR

Looking to try and snag as close to a RB starter as I can get. Hurting with Dillon, Stevenson, Penny, Henderson. It’s a crapshoot every week. Thoughts on getting Josh Jacobs for Curtis Samuel and maybe one of those 4 or maybe even straight up? Or just stick with what I got. I’m WR strong right now so can afford to lose Samuel.

I’ve been offered AJ Brown for Ettiene, thoughts?

My starters include Taylor, Chubb, Hill, Hopkins, Ettiene and Pearce

In a 10 player dynsasty first draft, would you trade you firsr round pick (Pick 10, last pick) for a fourth and fifth pick or what would you trade it for? What si a good return fro your 10th overall pick?

Got James Cook, Mostert, Mixon, Kyren for RBs, and AJ Brown, Jamar, Christian Kirk, and Amari Cooper for WRs. Brown, Mostert, and Kyren byes week 10. Trade Kirk or Amari and an RB for Amon-Ra and James Conner?

I’d suggest that FantasyPros’ Trade Finder is based way too heavily on the less predictable ROS projections, and doesn’t seem to take into consideration the more accurate This Weeks’ projections…
Way too many of the suggestions that come up benefit both teams for the season, but are lopsided as hell for the upcoming week.
Thoughts?