Joe Mixon for Mike Evans and Chase Edmonds

Would you trade Joe Mixon for Mike Evans and Chase Edmonds? PPR

If I already had Henry and Taylor and my WRs were Brett Perriman and Justin Watson, I’d strongly consider it.

If I was your commish, I wouldn’t reject this trade. But I can’t say I’m excited about it. But giving away a top flight RB for an older WR and a 3rd down RB depends really on your roster makeup. Who else have you got?

This is a fair offer IF it’s late season playoff push and you lose Mixon for nothing if not traded.

Otherwise, pass.

I’m going to disagree with the other responses. I think this is an extremely fair trade. Joe Mixon is what I’d consider a safe player. Mike Evans is a safe player. Chase Edmonds is not a 3rd down back and has high upside. If you are hurting at WR, this gives you a safe floor with Evans and a potential boom player in Edmonds.

If you are in a league where your commissioner can reject trades, find a new league.

Roster Make Up Before:
2 QB PPR

QB- Aaron Rodgers
QB - Lamar Jackson
RB- Christian McCaffery
RB- Joe Mixon
WR- Ceedee Lamb
WR- Amari Coooper
WR- Rashod Bateman
TE- Dalton Schultz
Flex- AJ Dillon

Bench:
Miles Sanders
Robert Woods
Justin Fields
Kadrius Toney

My thoughts are Mike Evans is a safe WR1 high WR2 at worst and Edmonds brings high upside in PPR. Playing the game of hoping Caff stays healthy gives AJ Dillon, Miles Sanders, and Chase Edmonds to fill in that RB2

Also have to cut my roster to 12 before rookie draft. So Woods and Toney will have to be dropped. Thoughts?

I’d drop either Amari Cooper or Rashod Bateman before I’d drop Robert Woods, and I’d drop Justin Fields before anyone else.

But I’d probly keep Cooper and Bateman over Edmonds–so DEFINITELY don’t do the trade.

Mixon is your only possible protection on McCaffrey and TB is scary with the old man. I see this trade as a long shot to work out and they seldom pay off.

1 Like