Dillon or Etienne PPR league

Dillon is perpetually ranked higher but Etienne is going to break loose soon. Houston defense gives up a lot of points to RBs while NYG doesnt (per FP matchup stats). Dillon’s backfield mate (Jones) is trending way up while JRob is trending down. I think all the signs are pointing to Etienne but benching Dillon is borderline nuts…right?? Is the week to start Etienne over Dillon?

1 Like

I have Etienne in 3 leagues, believe he will break out but it is a roll of the dice as to when. I am waiting until he does before starting him and can afford to.

If you cannot wait, ya takes your chances.

1 Like

I would go with Dillon

1 Like

Welcome aboard!

Never gamble on a breakout, not when you have a solid starter. The Packers will continue to bounce back and forth between Jones and Dillon, taking advantage of defenses that over-commit to one or the other. Dillon is a Derrick Henry-esque beast. I wouldn’t sleep on him.

On the other hand, when will Etienne break out? The only way I gamble on that is if I need an RB due to a bye week or injury. Otherwise, ETN has to ride the bench until he makes it happen. You know it is also possible that ETN does NOT breakout.

Start Dillon comfortably.

1 Like

Bite your fingers, he will break out. lol

1 Like

“Never gamble on a breakout…” Good stuff,

Going with Dillon.

1 Like