Call me crazy but this just might work

I have swift and Elliott as my rb 1 and rb 2 . Elliott is doubtful. Jamaal williams is my top back on my bench. Projected to get 10 pts . Should i start both williams and swift? I feel they will spilt the back field this week. Thoughts?

1 Like

If Williams is the best you have, then you start Williams. If you can get something better off the waiver wire, then you do.

The waiver is garbage. Murray, edmonds, Blackshear are the top available backs. Did try and pick up Michael Carter and drop A.j dillon. But was to far down the Waiver order. Carter was swoop up by the 2nd guy on the order. Have allgeier in the flex. Hes projected to get 10.5 pts. My team is hurting. With chase and lazard both out. I’m just going to go ahead and start williams and see what happens. May be a home run or garbage.

1 Like

Latavius Murray is on your waiver wire?

I’d start him if Swift is healthy.

Drop Allgeier; Patterson and Williams are both due back soon.

… scored 10+ PPR points on average in the last 3 games he played. Which is a lot more than Allgeier did out of a lead back role (that he will lose very soon).

Plus, Murray has a pretty soft matchup against one of the weaker run defenses in the league. Gordon is the lead back in Denver, but Murray gets the red zone work. He may not be the prettiest option, but if you consider starting 2 RBs of the same team instead, I would certainly not call him garbage.

So i picked up Murray drop dillon. So my starting lineup is -hurts, swift, Murray, Garrett wilson, pickens, ertz , allgeier in the flex, Atl def, carlson, . On my bench is zay jones, Jamaal williams, geno Smith, kelce on bye, chase and lazard out, Elliott doubtful. Not looking good this week.