Brian Robinson Possible Debut

I had you included in the 5. The Swift deal is done, one was rejected for now and I have to do the same to you in saying no for now. It is a fair offer but not what I am looking for immediately.

QB J. Herbert QB - LAC at CLE QB5 Player Select
TE Z. Ertz TE - ARI vs. PHI TE6 Player Select
TE D. Schultz TE - DAL at LAR TE18 Player Select
WR A.J. Brown WR - PHI at ARI WR8 Player Select
WR C. Lamb WR - DAL at LAR WR11 Player Select
WR M. Brown WR - ARI vs. PHI WR16 Player Select
WR D. London WR - ATL at TB WR20 Player Select
RB J. Williams RB - DET at NE RB10 Player Select
RB J. Wilson Jr. RB - SF at CAR RB19 Player Select
RB C. Akers RB - LAR vs. DAL RB34 Player Select
RB T. Etienne Jr. RB - JAC vs. HOU RB36 Player Select
RB B. Robinson Jr. RB - WAS vs. TEN RB66 Player Select
RB D. Swift RB - DET at NE RB97 Player Select
DST JAC DST DST - JAC vs. HOU DST7 Player Select
DST DAL DST DST - DAL at LAR DST9

Here is my roster so those outside the league can follow. I cut Burks, doubtful with a bye next week. I also have Bama top pick Williams off IR week 7 and Eli Mitchell in 5 week. I need to add a K for my last spot.

NOT into kinky sex but will be playing with a pair of handcuffs this weekend in RBs Williams and Wilson. lol Then Swift and Jamaal have a bye. Undecided on keeping this handcuff next week.

Akers and Erienne have good match ups, hope they break out and are keepers.
I will keep Robinson as insurance unless I have the right deal.

My top 4 WRs are strong but Hollywood has Hopkins coming back is a couple of weeks. He will still be a starter and Iā€™m good in keeping him and hoping Jameson is an immediate success, However, IF I can get the right WR for him and Robinson I will make that deal.

Otherwise I wait to see what unfolds,

You and Zak are the only two interested in just Robinson. Iā€™m not going to trade him solo at this time.

Iā€™m willing to consider a multiple player deal with Robinson, but Iā€™m not giving up the house and the dog for him.

Not to worry, I like cats. :slight_smile:

Problem is you have no WR I want, Pitts is a mess right now that you will hold and the only RB of interest is Hall who you will not trade.

Add in making very one sided offers IMO and very doubtful we can do anything.

I never said I wonā€™t trade Hall, but it will cost you.

edmcgonRegular

2m

I never said I wonā€™t trade Hall, but it will cost you.

Cannot even imagine that happening. He would be no better than an RB3 for me.

Then donā€™t bring him up.

1 Like

Following this thread, I thought, hey, why not reach out to the Brian Robinson owner in my SFLEX dynasty. I remembered which team had drafted him, so I checked their roster, to see what I could offer them.

Robinson wasnā€™t there. Huh? Didnā€™t remember having commish-executed a trade. So I did a player search, to check out where he had ended up.

Found him on my own roster. I had completely forgotten that I had traded for him before the season. Got him plus a (presumably very early) 2023 2nd for Josh Jacobs and Mecole Hardman.

Iā€™m getting oldā€¦ :sweat_smile:

1 Like

ZakHHRegular

2m

Following this thread, I thought, hey, why not reach out to the Brian Robinson owner in my SFLEX dynasty. I remembered which team had drafted him, so I checked their roster, to see what I could offer them.

Robinson wasnā€™t there. Huh? Didnā€™t remember having commish-executed a trade. So I did a player search, to check out where he had ended up.

Found him on my own roster. I had completely forgotten that I had traded for him before the season. Got him plus a (presumably very early) 2023 2nd for Josh Jacobs and Mecole Hardman.

Iā€™m getting oldā€¦ :sweat_smile:

LMAO!!! That is priceless. Remember you agreed to send Jacobs back after two weeks?

1 Like

Suuuuureā€¦ heā€™ll be right backā€¦ just a momentā€¦ on his way alreadyā€¦ should be there any minuteā€¦ :joy:

1 Like

Suuuuureā€¦ heā€™ll be right backā€¦ just a momentā€¦ on his way alreadyā€¦ should be there any minuteā€¦ :joy:

No man, this is week 2 and I would never take advantage,

Said the spider to the fly. :slight_smile: