BLOCKBUSTER- Henry & Kelce for ETN & Achane

10 Keeper hybrid as age matters. I wanted to go younger and did with a good 3rd rounder included which turns into Jameson.

If you’re the one receiving the youth… take it. This year there’s a lot of interesting young prospects at TE, with unknown ceilings.

I am and added Ferguson after drafting Kincaid.

1. RB DE’VON ACHANE, MIAMI DOLPHINS: 93.5

The talented first-year back built off his incredible Week 3 performance, racking up 101 rushing yards on just eight carries en route to his second 90.0-plus rushing grade.

Achane doesn’t just lead the rookie class, as he leads all running backs in rushing grade through four weeks. His 94.6 rushing grade is more than 8.5 grading points better than the next closest mark.

From PFF today

1 Like

This is why i went excessive on the FAAB to pick him up! :+1:

1 Like

After making a regrettable trade of my Tua & D.Adams for Prescott & A.Brown (a day before season start), a fortuitous thing would occur to C.Watson’s hammy, where he went to IR and I plucked undrafted Achane out of FA. I narrowly missed his break out week (for Allgeier), but am rolling now. Someone dropped N.Collins after week 1 and I nabbed him too out of FA after K.Toney’s fall-on-face opener. :smirk:

2 Likes

C. McCaffrey

B. Robinson

J. Jacobs

D. Achane

T. Pollard

A. Kamara

D. Montgomery

J. Conner

K. Williams

D. Swift

Above is the CBS Fantasy trio’s ranks for this week, Dynasty now has Achane at #14. I’m happy with the deal and still kicking myself for losing the waiver bid to Ed in our other league by $4. :angry:

1 Like

Wink

1 Like