An Early Look at Rookies Coming in 2024

1st Round

1.01 Caleb Williams (QB – USC)

Early 2024 Dynasty Rookie Mock Draft (Fantasy Football) | FantasyPros|Height|6’1″|
| — | — | — |
|Weight|220|

The reigning Heisman Trophy winner is as complete of a QB prospect as you could assemble. His rocket arm, escapability and highlight-reel off-script plays will garner Patrick Mahomes

comps from many that watch him. He is a lock to be the first overall pick in both the 2024 NFL Draft and your Superflex Dynasty rookie drafts.

2022 Stats

COMP % YDS TD INT RATING RUSH YDS TD
66.6 4537 42 5 168.5 113 382 10

1.02 Marvin Harrison Jr. (WR – Ohio State)

Height 6’4″
Weight 205

With a Hall of Fame bloodline, insane college production and an impressive physical frame, Marvin Harrison Jr. has it all. He’s a smooth technician at wide receiver, demonstrating excellence in all aspects of the position. His robust skill set, size and name will make him as valuable as any rookie WR in recent memory.

2022 Stats

REC YDS TD AVG RUSH YDS TD
77 1263 14 16.4 2 32 0

1.03 Drake Maye (QB -North Carolina)

Height 6’5″
Weight 220

Maye possesses the big, prototypical build desired in NFL quarterbacks, but don’t be fooled; he is an excellent athlete. In addition to cracking the 4,000-yard mark in 2022, Maye added nearly 700 rushing yards on the ground. He can make all the throws with his massive arm and would be the top QB prospect in many draft classes.

2022 Stats

COMP % YDS TD INT RATING RUSH YDS TD
66.2 4321 38 7 157.9 184 698 7

1.04 Brock Bowers (TE – Georgia)

Height 6’4″
Weight 230

Bowers is an athletic freak that has dominated the SEC since he stepped on campus at Georgia. He’s too fast for linebackers to handle and too strong for defensive backs. He shows advanced wide receiver skills and is a menace after the catch. A featured receiving weapon at the TE position is fantasy gold.

2022 Stats

REC YDS TD AVG RUSH YDS TD
63 942 7 15 9 109 3

Bowers and Harrison are the two I will try to get. They are both very special talents.

Way too early to look at these players.

Last year at this time I was looking at Robinson, Gibbs and Johnston. The year before it was London, Jameson and Hall.

No Bryce Young and CJ Stroud?

No, Herbert was the last QB I picked very early. I just target my best from watching College ball the year before.

Richardson would have been the one as I only pick QBs with very strong arms.